The Art of Exploration archive is where you'll find my past writings and thoughts. You are currently viewing a list of articles about Wales.
- A Walk in the Brecon Beacons
- The Brecon Beacons, also known as the central Beacons, are a mountain range in South Wales. The highest peak in the range is Pen y Fan which tops out at 2907 feet. Reading Brecon Beacons by Jonathan Mullard
- Melin Bompren Corn Mill
- The Melin Bompren Corn Mill was built in 1853 in Cross Inn, New Quay, Ceredigion. In 1970, the mill was dismantled and moved to St Fagans National Museum of History where it was reconstructed and opened to the public in 1977.
- Boxing Day at Rhossili Bay
- We celebrated Christmas in Wales this year. On Boxing Day, we bowed out of the usual festivities to spend the afternoon at Rhossili Bay. It was wonderful to soak up the sunshine and breath in the fresh sea air.
- Another week is underway and again I find myself knee-deep in duties and deadlines without having been able to fully enjoy a weekend to myself.