Tag: road trips
The Art of Exploration archive is where you'll find my past writings and thoughts. You are currently viewing a list of articles that were tagged in road trips.
- Guanella Pass Scenic Byway
- An assortment of images taken along the Square Top Lake Trail.
- Roadtrip Santa Fe
- This past weekend, I took a roadtrip to Santa Fe to visit a former high school classmate of mine who moved there several years ago. On my journey southward, I followed US 285 instead of I-25, the more traditional route from Denver to Santa Fe.
- The Bridges of Madison County
- I’m sure I never would have thought of going to Madison County had I not seen the movie The Bridges of Madison County. But ever since I saw the movie I’ve been wanting to visit the corn-blanketed hills of central Iowa to see the covered bridges described in the story.
- A Weekend in Door County
- A fog of anxiety and exhaustion plagues me right now. What I need is a bonafide mini break. My most practical escape route is a northerly one to Door County, Wisconsin. I book several nights at Stone Harbor Resort.