The Art of Exploration archive is where you'll find my past writings and thoughts. You are currently viewing a list of articles that were tagged in coasts.
: Use of undefined constant desc - assumed 'desc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/artofexploration.com/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/sort-query-posts/sort-query-posts.php(57) : runtime-created function
on line 1
- Southwest Coast Path
- This morning, the penetrating chill subsides. Warm breezes and soft birdsong take its place. The mildness in the air coaxes us to explore. We walk along the road, down the hill towards Bosigran Farm, and turn onto a footpath that leads to the coast.
- An Lysardh
- Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Fusce bibendum dui ut leo vestibulum faucibus. Aenean mattis ultrices lorem, eget imperdiet dui placerat in. Sed lobortis scelerisque eros, bibendum iaculis massa adipiscing non.
- New Year in Cornwall
- In an effort to avoid losing our hard-won vacation time, we booked a year-end holiday in Cornwall to celebrate the New Year, relax at a cozy cottage on the coast, and to recover from a very busy year.
- Boxing Day at Rhossili Bay
- We celebrated Christmas in Wales this year. On Boxing Day, we bowed out of the usual festivities to spend the afternoon at Rhossili Bay. It was wonderful to soak up the sunshine and breath in the fresh sea air.
- Land’s End Color Study
- When I made these photographs of the coastline at Land’s End, I wasn’t entirely aware that I was capturing such a lovely and unique palette of colors.