Planting in a Post-Wild World
Nunc nec blandit nibh. Aliquam at nisi tortor. Proin ac purus consequat, euismod tellus id, facilisis nisl. Maecenas ultrices, arcu ut efficitur semper, lacus elit volutpat odio, dictum molestie nunc dolor sed leo. Sed eleifend odio neque, id tristique nulla tempor a. Phasellus sagittis tempus vestibulum. Morbi semper placerat nibh, sit amet facilisis neque sollicitudin vel. Fusce ultrices, elit nec sagittis feugiat, lacus lorem fringilla ante, id condimentum lectus nisi sit amet risus. Etiam posuere fermentum facilisis.
- Better Pictures
- I’ve been trying to get in shape in prepartion for some higher-elevation hikes that I’m hoping to tackle this summer. I feel like I have a lot of work to do just to restore my fitness to what it was last fall. My legs are stiff and weak after a long winter.
- Altitudinal Attitude Adjustment
- On a hike from Bear Lake to Emerald Lake, I discover that adjusting my attitude is the best way to deal with high altitudes. Because if you mope about being a bit breathless in thin air, you’re probably overlooking the spectacular views.
- Seven Twenty Eight and a Half
- I look through the pictures I’ve collected of my condo and wonder why I’d want to move from this place. To avoid second-guessing my decision to put my home up for sale, I compose a list of reasons I want to move.