Rainbows and Showers
- The Bridges of Madison County
- I’m sure I never would have thought of going to Madison County had I not seen the movie The Bridges of Madison County. But ever since I saw the movie I’ve been wanting to visit the corn-blanketed hills of central Iowa to see the covered bridges described in the story.
- Mitchell Park Conservatory
- January is getting to me. I made it through most of the month without complaining about the weather, but I can take it no more. I am finally and officially sick of winter. It’s cold, its grey, and I’ve had enough.
- South Bank London
- Today, for the first time since I arrived in the UK a dozen days ago, the clouds parted and slivers of blue sky peaked through. It was a welcome change from the endless layer of thick grey clouds that have otherwise prevailed. Then it went dark.