The Old Ways
- Seattle Museum of Flight
- We spent today at the Museum of Flight in Seattle where we’ve seen a bunch of stunning aircraft. The highlight of the day was of course seeing and going aboard Concorde G-BOAG, affectionately known as as Alpha Golf.
- Fort Sheridan Forest Preserve
- Each New Year’s Eve, I try to make a point of going for a long walk. It’s become a wonderful annual meditation ritual for me—a great way to wind down and reflect before the bustle of the New Year sets in and sweeps me away.
- South Loughton Valley Park
- Things have calmed down considerably since last week but I’m still trying to identify ways to better control my daily routine and in doing so protect the quality of my free time. The solution? Regular walks.