Archive for July 2015
The Art of Exploration archive is where you'll find my past writings and thoughts. You are currently viewing a list of articles that were published in July 2015.
- Remembering Rethymno
- Recently, a coworker of mine returned from a trip to Greece and shared some of his many wonderful photos with me. There were images of breathtaking Aegean coastlines, scenic gorges, the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus.
- Balanced Rock, Lumpy Ridge
- First, a bit of local wildlife news. One night last week, a bear broke into the Colorado Cherry Company pie shop — a popular eatery in the quiet mountain community of Pinewood Springs.
- An Explosion of Wildflowers
- The 4th of July weekend caught me by surprise. Where the hell did June go? A whole month—gone in the blink of an eye. And one of my favorite months of the year, no less! This is not excellent.