Archive for October 2013
The Art of Exploration archive is where you'll find my past writings and thoughts. You are currently viewing a list of articles that were published in October 2013.
: Use of undefined constant desc - assumed 'desc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/artofexploration.com/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/sort-query-posts/sort-query-posts.php(57) : runtime-created function
on line 1
- Del Valle Regional Park
- It’s difficult to not take it personally when you get kicked out of a National Park. Especially when you’re someone who adores National Parks as much as I do. It soon became clear that the debt ceiling crisis was not going to resolve itself any time soon.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Today we visited the Monterey Bay Aquarium, a public aquarium that has been involved in a variety of marine research projects that I’ve read about over the years.
- Lower Yosemite Fall Trail
- There are so many things to do and so many sights to see in Yosemite, I found it a challenge to know where to start. We flipped through our guide books and studied our maps and decided that the Lower Yosemite Fall Trail seemed like a good opener.
- Exploring Yosemite Valley
- One of my favorite things we did during our short stay in Yosemite was to take a long evening walk through Yosemite Valley. Since few people were left in the park by this time, it was like we had traveled back in time to a less hectic era.