Archive for January 2013
The Art of Exploration archive is where you'll find my past writings and thoughts. You are currently viewing a list of articles that were published in January 2013.
- Warwick Castle
- Published January 18th, 2013 in WarwickshireAfter weeks of working long hours and weekends, we decided to try and take a short break. I took the day off and we hopped in the car and drove to Warwick Castle.
- Snow Day
- Published January 14th, 2013 in BuckinghamshireIt snowed last night and most of today and although the total accumulation didn’t top two inches, it made everything look wonderfully white. It also screwed up traffic across the midlands.
- South Loughton Valley Park
- Published January 8th, 2013 in BuckinghamshireThings have calmed down considerably since last week but I’m still trying to identify ways to better control my daily routine and in doing so protect the quality of my free time. The solution? Regular walks.
- Milton Keynes Central
- Published January 5th, 2013 in BuckinghamshireThe first week of 2013 has been a hectic one. I had hoped to ease gently back into my routine after the New Year. But that didn’t happen. Instead I found myself tossed immediately under a landslide of work.
- Sunny Loughton
- Published January 3rd, 2013 in BuckinghamshireOne of the lovely things about Britain in January is that when the sun comes out, you’d never know it was winter. When the sun’s out, it’s like stepping into the May issue of Countryfile Magazine.
- A Very Long Year
- Published January 1st, 2013 in BuckinghamshireSome thoughts at the end of a very long year, and the decision to make New Year’s resolutions work for me and not to conform to fabricated social obligation that calls for drastic personal change each January.