« Prev · Next »
The mood of Land’s End can change very quickly and it all depends on the weather. Today, it was quite nippy out and there was a bit of turbulence in the air and on the water.
Tags for this entry:
- Instead of Pulling the Plug
- Over the past month, there has been little that I want to share here in my blog. I just haven’t been in the mood to post. I seemed to have fallen into another creative void.
- Breaking Silence and Style
- It’s been a while since I last wrote here and during the silence, much has happened. I’ll try to bring this little blog up to speed in good time but for now I’ll summarize: I am now writing to you from the fine state of Colorado.
- Pleasant Valley Conservation Area