Archive for November 2011
The Art of Exploration archive is where you'll find my past writings and thoughts. You are currently viewing a list of articles that were published in November 2011.
- Land’s End
- The mood of Land’s End can change very quickly and it all depends on the weather. Today, it was quite nippy out and there was a bit of turbulence in the air and on the water.
- Carn Galver to Porthmoina Cove
- A mild, sunny day in West Cornwall should never be wasted indoors. Especially in November. So, to best enjoy today’s cobalt blue skies, we decided to hike from Carn Galver to Porthmoina Cove.
- Tide Watching in St. Ives
- Each year for the past five years, we’ve journeyed to the ends of Britain in search of a bit of peace and quiet. Sometimes in late fall, sometimes in early spring we make our odyssey.
- Imperial War Museum Duxford
- Today we went to the Imperial War Museum Duxford, an aircraft museum that hosts a collection of more than two hundred aircraft as well as an impressive assortment of tanks, boats and other military vehicles.