Archive for April 2011
The Art of Exploration archive is where you'll find my past writings and thoughts. You are currently viewing a list of articles that were published in April 2011.
: Use of undefined constant desc - assumed 'desc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/artofexploration.com/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/sort-query-posts/sort-query-posts.php(57) : runtime-created function
on line 1
- River Walk
- Most of April has been etched by bone chilling winds and window-pelting rain. But today the sun broke through the clouds and the temperature climbed to seventy degrees, interrupting an otherwise icy, slate grey spring.
- Lincoln Home National Historic Site
- I am quite ashamed to admit that I’ve lived most of my life in Illinois but I have never visited the Lincoln Home. That is, until now. I am on my way to St. Louis and thought it is a perfect time to stop by to see this lovely historic home.
- Tower Grove House
- One of my favorite things to see at the Missouri Botanical Garden wasn’t a flower or a shrub or a tree. It was a house. Tower Grove House.
- Missouri Botanical Garden
- A few days ago, I decided I need a weekend away. The dismal Chicago weather was getting to me as to so often does these days. So I headed south to St. Louis and by Saturday morning found myself at the Missouri Botanical Garden.