Kettle Moraine State Forest
This past weekend I went to Kettle Moraine State Forest Southern Unit to hike the John Muir Trail.
- Imperial War Museum Duxford
- Today we went to the Imperial War Museum Duxford, an aircraft museum that hosts a collection of more than two hundred aircraft as well as an impressive assortment of tanks, boats and other military vehicles.
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Balanced Rock, Lumpy Ridge
- First, a bit of local wildlife news. One night last week, a bear broke into the Colorado Cherry Company pie shop — a popular eatery in the quiet mountain community of Pinewood Springs.