Summer at Stowe
Tags for this entry:
- The Hike to Delicate Arch
- Have you ever had that dream where you’re hiking to the Moon? Maybe not. But anyway, it was a bit like that, like hiking to the Moon. Or Mars perhaps, because it certainly was a long way. And red.
- Running from Mosquitoes
- I try to walk several miles every day, rain or shine. It’s not meant to be my workout, it’s just supposed to be a little walk. It gets the circulation going and gives me a chance to mentally process the day’s activities.
- The Bridges of Madison County
- I’m sure I never would have thought of going to Madison County had I not seen the movie The Bridges of Madison County. But ever since I saw the movie I’ve been wanting to visit the corn-blanketed hills of central Iowa to see the covered bridges described in the story.