Geevor Tin Mine
Cornwall tin mine
- The Lizard
- Today, we visited The Lizard, the most southerly point of the British mainland. The weather continued to be unpredictable but for several hours the cloud cover broke and we enjoyed stunning blue skies.
- Mesa Trail to Shanahan Ridge
- Today, it topped sixty-five degrees for the first time in two weeks. After a morning of chores, I snuck away for the afternoon for some much-needed trail time. The late start meant I couldn’t drive far to hike, so I went to my favorite nearby standby: the Mesa Trail.
- Kettle Moraine State Forest
- This past weekend I went to Kettle Moraine State Forest Southern Unit to hike the John Muir Trail.