- Lincoln Home National Historic Site
- I am quite ashamed to admit that I’ve lived most of my life in Illinois but I have never visited the Lincoln Home. That is, until now. I am on my way to St. Louis and thought it is a perfect time to stop by to see this lovely historic home.
- South Loughton Valley Park
- Things have calmed down considerably since last week but I’m still trying to identify ways to better control my daily routine and in doing so protect the quality of my free time. The solution? Regular walks.
- Snow At Elevation
- It snowed in the high country last night so today I cleared my schedule and drove up into the mountains to get a closer look at this season’s first snow.