Around the Farm
- Gurnard’s Head
- I don’t normally get all weak at the knees when hiking along the edge of a steep drop-off. But pretty much all the high-wire hiking I’ve done in the past was relegated to the mountains, where steep slopes offer downcast views of distant rock and miniature trees. Here, the cliff bottoms out in a chaos of churning seas.
- Lincoln Home National Historic Site
- I am quite ashamed to admit that I’ve lived most of my life in Illinois but I have never visited the Lincoln Home. That is, until now. I am on my way to St. Louis and thought it is a perfect time to stop by to see this lovely historic home.
- Boxing Day at Rhossili Bay
- We celebrated Christmas in Wales this year. On Boxing Day, we bowed out of the usual festivities to spend the afternoon at Rhossili Bay. It was wonderful to soak up the sunshine and breath in the fresh sea air.