Archive for 2003
The Art of Exploration archive is where you'll find my past writings and thoughts. You are currently viewing a list of articles that were published in 2003.
- London Eye
- It’s been a lovely trip to London and our visit is almost over. One last thing we want to do before heading home is to take a spin on the London Eye. To avoid the daytime crowds, we schedule our ride for half-past eight Sunday evening.
- Harrington Hall
- After a busy week of work, we decided to take a short break in London—a long weekend during which time we could relax and recharge.
- Settling In
- I am in my new home and trying to settle in as quickly as possible after what turned out to be a tremenduosly stressful move involving a cranky buyer, creepy lawyer, and slippery real estate agent.
- Seven Twenty Eight and a Half
- I look through the pictures I’ve collected of my condo and wonder why I’d want to move from this place. To avoid second-guessing my decision to put my home up for sale, I compose a list of reasons I want to move.
- The Art of Moving On
- Change can be at once unsettling and rejuvenating, and moving often brings with it a landslide of changes and emotions. That’s why knowing when it’s time to move on is the key to weathering the ups and downs that a move unleashes.